



7:28 AM
=_(
my life is filled with tears.. i dun understand wads going on... i cant live anymore... though it has been only 2 weeks.. but it feels like a year... i cant take this anymore... i need to see him!!! right at this moment... its stopping me from doing anything.... i dunno why....
from the times i hear his voice over phone.. to the time i hav to put down the phone.... it feels... argh... that this world is grey.... and i dunno why have i been doing so much for him.... fark... i have been home by 1.30 since the day i got back... and why.. cuz of him... and now... he said... "i rather u not club.." (indirectly)... well done lynette... and i told him.. i wont... but drinking is a different thing... no clubbing.. no staying out late.. ya rite!! so i am suppose to rot my 3 months of fun away... fark!! i dun really have to do that... but... i cant go against him... and i dunno why.. it just feels.... wrong.... argh!!! (and he is clubbing now... rah!!!)
i need a break from life... i need to find myself back... i need help.. alot of help... im dying... it feels like i have stopped breathing.... i am even willing to fly to bkk for a day just to see him for 6 hours??? omg man.. wth is wrong with him... fark!!!! and this song... omg!!!! =_(
I shouldn't love you, but I want to, I just can't turn away.
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move, I can't look away.
I shouldn't love you, but I want to, I just can't turn away.
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move, I can't look away.
And I don't know, how to be fine when I'm not,
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop.
[Chorus:] Just so you know, This feeling's taking control of me,
And I can't help it, I won't sit around, I can't let him win now.
Thought you should knowI've tried my best to let go of you,
But I don't want toI just gotta say it all.
Before I go, Just so you know, It's getting hard to be around you,
There's so much I can't say.
Do you want me to hide the feelings, And look the other way,
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not,
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop.
This emptiness is killing me,
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long.
Looking back I realize, It was always there just never spoken.
I'm waiting here...been waiting here...
rah!!!!!!!!! someone kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(
Archive
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ February 2006 ~
~ March 2006 ~
~ April 2006 ~
~ May 2006 ~
~ June 2006 ~
~ July 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ November 2006 ~
~ December 2006 ~
~ January 2007 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ April 2007 ~
~ May 2007 ~
~ June 2007 ~
~ July 2007 ~
~ August 2007 ~
~ October 2007 ~
~ November 2007 ~
~ January 2008 ~
~ February 2008 ~
~ March 2008 ~
~ April 2008 ~
~ May 2008 ~
~ October 2008 ~
~ November 2008 ~
~ January 2009 ~